Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 — the 1st Gambling Event in the Country after the Legalization
On August 11, the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky signed the bill 2285-d “About state regulation of activities related to organization and conduct of gambling”. The new law came into effect the next day after publication — on August 13. This long expected event will set the rise of Ukraine to the global gambling business stardom and will allow refilling the budget, emptied by the quarantine crisis.
At the dawn of the gambling market transformation in the country, Smile-Expo will host a large industry exhibition Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 in Kyiv. On November 26-27, participants of the event will present advanced gambling solutions and speak about subtleties of the Ukrainian gambling legislation, advantages, and prospects of the market.
The exhibition expects 100 participating companies and 3,000 attendees, and its floor area will comprise 5,000 square meters.
Exhibitors will include software developers, gambling hardware manufacturers, affiliate networks and programs, banks, payment aggregators, gambling operators, bookmakers, marketing and SEO agencies, consulting, law companies, and many others. For instance,
- IGT — an American company that provides a range of stationary slot machines, lottery and betting terminals, video slots, mobile and social games, as well as software for online casinos, betting companies, and lotteries.
- Alfastreet — a company that supplies different models of automated roulette, gambling terminals, electronic games, casino equipment, slot machines, etc.
- Papa Karlo — a CPA network that focuses on the payday loan (PDL) niche. It works with affiliates using the RevShare model.
- Gamebridge — a manufacturer and supplier of game equipment for poker clubs and casinos.
- Winsystems — a provider of comprehensive solutions for gambling business, its product assortment includes casino management tools, electronic roulette, slot machines, solutions for lottery business and innovative systems for gambling industry.
Digital Chain will act as an exhibitor and badge sponsor. This full-cycle agency offers customers a wide range of efficient marketing solutions that allow achieving different business goals.
Alpha Affiliates will play the role of a bracelet sponsor of UGW 2020. This affiliate program works in the gambling niche with offers from direct advertisers and focuses on foreign markets.
The event will involve a two-day conference featuring international gambling experts, Ukrainian lawmakers, and representatives of specialized organizations.
The exhibition will also involve a lecture session, where speakers will present reports with functional case studies, present new products, as well as presents from exhibitors and sponsors will be drawn.
Besides, UGW will select the best companies in the sector on the first day of the event. The festive UGW Awards ceremony will take place during the party.
The international company Smile-Expo that has been hosting events about innovations for 14 years worldwide is organizing the exhibition.
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 will take place in Kyiv on November 26-27, 2020.
Program and event highlights — ugw.com.ua.Source: ugw.com.ua