- 1. Criteria Characterizing the High Quality and Functionality of Gaming Software
- 2. Casino Software: Basic Requirements
- 2.1. Here are some software requirements of online gambling business owners:
- 2.2. Questions to ask a software provider before entering into a contract:
- 3. Online Casino Software Trends
- 3.1. Mobile Gaming
- 3.2. Innovative Technologies
- 3.3. Live Dealers
- 3.4. Bitcoin Support
- 4. List of the Most Popular 2021 Gambling Software Providers
- 4.1. Microgaming
- 4.2. Playtech
- 4.3. Netent
- 4.4. Novomatic
- 4.5. EGT
- 5. Buy High-Quality Rosloto Casino Software
High-Quality Casino Software Characteristics
As a rule, the first criterion for choosing casino game software is its cost. The price of software components starts from 10 thousand dollars (products from little-known casino software suppliers).
You will have to pay several hundred thousand dollars for a comprehensive package from world-famous casino software developers. Having paid this amount, the operator will receive gaming software of impeccable quality, a guarantee of reliability, and the ability to increase the level of audience loyalty repeatedly (which means increased traffic, stable earnings, and a good chance to enter the international gambling arena).
Casino game software pays off in 2-6 months with the correct administration and promotion.
- Interface and navigation. Each of the components must be simple and clear. Practical gaming software must be designed in such a way to make all the control elements noticeable and easy to use. The administrative panel and navigation system should be clear. It must allow the client to navigate the platform very fast.
- Design. High-quality casino game software is characterized not only by good functionality but also by its stylish visual design. The abundance of too bright colours and an excessive number of banners will alienate potential customers. Our advice: choose laconic lines (bordering on strictness), compactness, and minimalism. You can use reminders about current promotions and cumulative jackpot to make necessary accents.
- Cross-platform operation. According to statistical reports, more than 60% of global traffic falls on mobile gambling. We strongly recommend you to buy online casino software, characterized by technical flexibility and the opportunity to work on any device. The largest online casino providers offer a huge range of products in HTML5 format.
- Guaranteed security and privacy. These are the key parameters that are responsible for forming the gamers’ opinion about the online casino platform. The users must be sure of their money safety and the transparency of financial transactions.
- Bonuses and loyalty programs. Your best choice is ready-made software for online casinos with built-in promotional offers. The variety of solutions is amazing. Modern casino providers can offer payout programs for almost every active action on the site (from registration to the first deposit replenishment, participation in tournaments, or seasonal promotions).
- Financial systems. The casino software is not just gaming content and an administrative panel. It also includes a set of options for conducting transactions. The Rosloto team is ready to offer online casino platform software with the most popular payment methods support, from bank card transfers to international electronic systems (Finstrum, Di-Pay, CP Money).
Many gambling business beginners, who are thinking about creating a casino or a betting site, face the need to buy the software. Many novice businessmen are wondering: "Is it possible to operate without casino gambling software”? It is possible, but you have to open a land-based gambling establishment. You still need to purchase offline casino systems in such a case.
You just have to put up with the fact that good online casino software will help you develop your gambling site, poor software will create a lot of problems, but you will not be able to start your own business at all in case of its absence.
Here are some software requirements of online gambling business owners:
|Security. You need to be sure that no one will hack your site and steal your or user data.|
|Reliability. The program should work without crashes, incorrect operations, or bugs. The better the software works, the much the users trust your casino.|
|The attractiveness of games. This is an extremely important parameter. Remember, the more good, vivid, and exciting slots are integrated into your site, the more users come to play every day.|
About two dozen large companies offer good software today. Which of them is the best gaming provider? Gambling software developers provide the most important thing, the content. Therefore, you should know everything about it.
Questions to ask a software provider before entering into a contract:
- How many years has the company been operating in the gambling market?
- What products does the organization offer, how good they are?
- What are the feedback from customers, partners, and competitors?
- Have there been any cases of violation of the obligations by the company?
Only after that, you can ask about the iGaming software price. Note that online casino software usually costs from $20,000 (average quality) and from $100,000 for products of famous brands.
Casino software companies always try to supply high-quality products. However, when a smart operator attempts to create a casino website, he must ensure that all the latest iGaming solutions have been considered during the organizational process. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to follow the newest software trends.
Good software for casinos must be adjusted to all types of gamblers that might use it. Currently, the mobile sphere is one of the fastest developing directions in the world. Therefore, self-respecting online gaming software developers try to devote a lot of their time to creating mobile online casino software for sale.
Surely, every iGaming software provider tries to adjust to modern technologies. Considering the vast popularity of virtual and augmented reality instruments, these iGaming solutions are on the top of demand. When operators create a casino website for a particular audience (especially the young generation), they often order VR and AR techs from casino software companies.
Each service provider has individual online gambling software for sale. However, only the smartest understand how important casino management system software with live dealer's support is for the majority of the audience. With the recent unfortunate COVID-19 events, iGaming software for casinos changed a lot. Live dealers became just a timely addition, creating a genuine atmosphere of a land-based establishment.
Online gambling software for sale has never been so versatile. Considering the high demand for cryptocurrency, it is pretty easy to find decent online casino software for sale from online gaming software developers. One of the biggest advantages of working with Bitcoin and other crypto is total anonymity. So, an online gambling operator might benefit greatly from cryptocurrency payment methods.
Modern online casino providers are ready to offer the widest range of content that can satisfy the needs of the most sophisticated gamblers. It is worth highlighting the following brands among the huge number of suppliers:
It is one of the casino software providers who are considered the founders of the modern casino software development area.
The developer began its activities in 1994. It offers:
- more than 850 slots for gaming clubs;
- interface with 24 languages support;
- progressive jackpot slot machines software;
- a large selection of content for live broadcasts;
- client network setup services and personal partner services.
The main feature of this Estonian supplier is the plot gaming casino software, based on the motives of cult comics. Another advantage of this choice is a rich assortment of solutions adapted for mobile gambling, from live content to full-fledged gaming platforms, as well as lotteries and betting products.
Many famous casino providers can boast a huge number of thematic awards and prizes. However, NetEnt has been and remains the main leader in this area. The supplier’s goal is the continuous improvement of simulators and the introduction of unique casino software development using three-dimensional graphics technologies.
This corporation’s offices are located in almost every major city in the world. The main brand’s feature is its work on the virtual market and the integrated supply of products for land-based gambling clubs. Another achievement of the company is the launch of its own payment system for accepting non-cash payments (2013).
Euro Games Technology is a Bulgarian supplier. It entered the international gambling market in 2002. Users from 85 countries can buy online casino software from this company. Each new project is a carefully crafted storyline, an amazing visual solution, an original bonus program, and an expanded set of user settings.
How to choose a decent gambling software provider? Indeed, this is a very difficult task. However, you can always turn to more experienced colleagues working in this area or consult with specialized outsourcing companies. Rosloto provides such counselling and can help its customers with resolving all current issues.
For example, our specialists will weigh all the pros and cons of a particular slot machine or developer together with the customer. Sometimes online casino software providers offer the same slots, but you can find many differences between them upon closer inspection. It becomes possible to select the ideal software for the client thanks to such cooperation.
Then, the customer receives the software installation within 4-6 weeks. The API integration is used for uploading slots. We recommend you to perform these actions before the project launching, because the gradual uploading of new games may have a negative effect on the new casino growth and customer activity.
Contact Rosloto right now to buy software that will satisfy all your needs!