Play'n Go Casino Software: Order a Profitable Solution at Rosloto
By turning to the Rosloto company, you can order the connection of the Play'n Go casino. The manufacturer has developed an amazing collection of video slots, products that can be integrated into iGaming platforms, land-based equipment, and mobile applications.
We offer comprehensive technical support for your project, as well as legal support and assistance in developing advertising campaigns. Contact our managers and order a free consulting service!
The Play'n Go online casino provider was founded in Sweden in 1997. Initially, the company worked as a subcontracting enterprise for well-known iGaming brands, such as NetEnt, Microgaming, and Novomatic.
- In 2004, the developer presented the first slot machine in 2 versions: for land-based gambling halls and online casinos. The solution was created by a team of experienced programmers from the Swedish city of Vekshe, where the provider's headquarters are located to this day.
- In 2011, the manufacturer released slots for iOS and Android mobile platforms. Each new product can be launched on PCs and mobile devices.
- In 2015, the provider completed the merger with the Jadestone studio. Thanks to this cooperation, 3D graphics were improved, and the set of IT tools was expanded.
- In 2018, Play'n Go received several awards “Developer of the Year” at such famous exhibitions as SBC Awards, Malta Gaming Awards, and EGR B2B Awards.
According to Johan Ternqvist, the CEO of Play’n Go, the brand’s international expansion is aimed at 2 main markets: Europe and South America.
The provider offers:
- more than 250 games for virtual iGaming platforms;
- a wide variety of solutions for land-based gambling halls;
- ready-made Play'n Go turnkey casino;
- in-game advertising tools.
The structural components of games (algorithms, computation powers, RNG, bonus program) have been tested in the BMM TestLabs independent laboratory.
The company is known for the high frequency of its releases (1–2 games per month), and each new product is distinguished by good quality of gameplay and visual effects.
The Play'n Go catalogue consists of more than 250 solutions, which are divided into 4 categories:
75% of the provider's game content consists of slots.
Play'n Go casino software is characterised by:
The category includes 10 table games: several types of roulette, video poker, blackjack, baccarat, and an interactive wheel of fortune.
Gamblers can play in a multiplayer mode and place side bets the outcome of which will be instant
The developer offers 9 versions of video bingo with the following features:
This product has fixed odds and a grid of 80 numbers. It is distinguished by medium volatility (the RTP percentage is 92.6%), volumetric voice-work, and attractive design
Play'n Go casino software is distinguished not only by a large selection of gambling entertainment but also a powerful technical input of each table game or slot machine.
Among the main advantages of content, we can name:
- Cross-platform interface. The solutions are based on HTML5 technology, and that is why they can be launched on all operating systems. The product supports 5 browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge) and 4 operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry).
- High operation speed. The Play'n Go software has a built-in Maven service. The program provides more than 40 thousand gamblers with an opportunity to play seamlessly on each backend node of the provider.
- Dynamic 3D picture. In addition to HTML5, the manufacturer actively uses Net, C ++, ASP, and C # technologies in the development process. The Play'n Go gambling software is characterised by smooth gameplay, support for animation and 3D styles, and interactive controls.
- Several playback modes. Gamblers can spin the reels in Auto, Full Screen, Multiplayer, and Standard modes.
In 2018, at the international ICE Totally Gaming exhibition, the company presented its new solution: the Omny omnichannel platform.
The main advantage of this product is the prompt and simultaneous business scaling in land-based and digital sectors. Operators can connect the Play'n Go casino software in several versions and manage a multi-level system.
Entrepreneurs receive a flexible system of settings with the following options:
- adjustment of the RTP percentage in the Play'n Go turnkey casino and land-based services;
- cash management;
- preparation of reports on business performance, income, and expenses;
- addition of new gaming sites and land-based casinos to the unified Omny system;
- access levels management (owner, administrator, cashier, customer service representative).
As for gamblers, they can launch games on any device. For example, the Omny platform allows you to stop playing on mobile phones and connect to a console or land-based terminal with minimal effort. All settings and history of rounds are saved in personal accounts so that users do not have to pass game levels once again.
The Omny platform supports more than 100 payment methods, allowing gamblers to easily deposit and withdraw money from their accounts. The system integrates payment products from Neteller, Skrill, SafeCharge, and other providers.
Casino visitors can use:
- electronic wallets;
- merchant acquiring;
- plastic cards;
The productive capacity of Omny is more than 3.5 thousand transactions per second.
The Play'n Go casino software contains several programs that can significantly improve the gameplay:
- GMT. A set of tools for the attraction and retention of gamblers. Operators can control the actions of users, arrange multiplayer tournaments, and offer interesting missions with valuable prizes. Within GMT, a loyalty program has been implemented (there are progressive jackpots, random gifts, mini-games), which supplements bonuses in “one-armed bandits”. Play’n Go provides options for analysing the effectiveness of each advertising campaign, as well as round-the-clock customer support.
- Game Account Toolkit. Useful user settings are collected in one service. Gamblers can change the language, the currency of the device, the design of the desktop, and the soundtrack, as well as set other parameters for comfortable gameplay.
- GGames. Play'n Go gambling software includes a unique widget system. The solution is used to place smaller versions of slot machines on the main page of the developer or his partners. The GGames function is also useful for users: they can share the gameplay and the results of the round via social networks or e-mail.
To buy and install products of the brand within a short time and without overpayments, please contact Rosloto managers.
Our portfolio includes hundreds of ready-made projects of different levels of complexity. We know how to establish a legal and profitable iGaming business without unnecessary expenses and annoying red tape.
- The company is known for its diverse product range. The catalogue contains more than 250 items on various topics. The lion's share of entertainment is “one-armed bandits” but there are also table games, keno, and bingo.
- Casino content can be launched in all browsers and operating systems thanks to HTML5 technology. The manufacturer uses the Maven service to speed up its work. The system serves more than 40 thousand players at the same time.
- The Omny gambling platform contains options for the simultaneous management of dozens of internet casinos, mobile applications, and land-based locations. Play’n Go offers over 100 payment methods from such international services as Neteller, Skrill, SafeCharge, and others.
- Additional options of the system include the GMT in-game tools service, functions for the creation and distribution of GGames widgets, and Game Account Toolkit user settings.
The Rosloto catalogue contains the best casino games from trusted developers. We can also offer you content from young and promising studios with a fresh approach to the creation of video slots.
For all questions, please contact us:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- on Skype: rosloto_connect
- in Telegram: @rosloto
- via the feedback form.