How to Start an Online Gambling Business in Malta? The Rosloto Expert Answers
Malta is one of the most popular offshore destinations when it comes to finding a home for your gambling platform. The local regulations are relatively soft to new operators, allowing them to start their business in this country much more accessible than in some other jurisdictions. In order to start an online gambling platform in Malta you will need an official license. So, what you will need to get a permit in this country?
- First of all, you must file an application for the license to show your intention to settle down here.
- After that, you will need to contact local authorities that must approve your application and give their permission to proceed with the registration process.
- You will also need to check up the latest pricing for the services since they are constantly changing. Don’t forget to comply with the taxation system — each country has unique regulations when it concerns taxes.
- If you don’t have a VAT number, you will need to get it to provide your services on the premises of the country.
- Gather all the necessary documents for the local gaming commission. The list includes the copies of IDs of all directors’ board members, an elaborated business plan, your management system, contracts with the banks, and other necessary papers that you will also have to check up with Malta’s authorities.
- Receive an official license for your online gambling business. This document is your key to reliable software, latest payment systems, and trust of your players.
Usually, it will take you up to 2 months to get the cherished document. However, Rosloto offers turnkey business solutions and takes all the responsibility of registration process for itself. If you feel like you are going to fail somewhere or just lack confidence in completing the entire process, feel free to contact the experts.