How to Launch a Casino Website?
The industry of gambling on the Internet is prosperous and progressing. This year, the consolidated income will reach 56.8 billion dollars. In case you have an intention to launch a gaming site, then perhaps now it is the best moment to do it.
Nevertheless, before to start doing it by yourself or to hire a firm for this purpose, we recommend you to study all sides of a future business, especially legal matters.
The existing legislation of the USA allows you to obtain gambling licenses, which were issued at the domestic level. Nevada, Delaware, and New Jersey are already dealing with casino licensing for their residents.
Those who live outside this country can get acquainted with a special map of online and sports betting in their countries.
In general, casino owners prefer to receive appropriate permits for the operation in one of the jurisdictions, the list of which we made below:
- Costa Rica;
- Isle Of Man;
Among other popular jurisdictions, we can name Cyprus, Panama, Guernsey, Antigua, and Barbuda.
Analyse market offers, taxes, necessary documents, and the cost of license before you make a final decision. It would be a good idea to ask several local lawyers about the registration process in their country.
At the end of the initial stage, start looking for a specialised team of developers who will create for you a personal gaming site.
We offer you to look through the main recommendations that need to be considered.
I. Choose between buying and developing the iGaming software
The powerful soft is extremely important for the prosperity of the business. You can choose White Label iGaming solutions or hire a firm to develop websites and everything else that is needed from scratch. Expenses can be different. It depends on the option you choose.
A completely individual project with an appropriate license will cost from about three hundred thousand dollars to one million. But there is also a positive aspect: you will have a total control over the website, and there will be no need to pay royalties or compulsory payments.
It will be more money-saving to become a licensee of a software vendor. You will spend between thirty thousand and three hundred fifty thousand dollars on royalties. Moreover, the provider of White Label is going to offer payment processing as well, so you will need just to develop the design of the page and pay percentage of gross income or, in other words, royalties.
A most economical way is to become a sublicensee of an already provided license. It will cost from fifteen thousand to sixty thousand dollars. Your task will be marketing and attraction of visitors. Every month you will need to pay a fixed revenue share.
Regardless of which development path was chosen for your project, be convinced that your software has the following capabilities:
- Reliable payment systems with support for multiple currencies.
- Advanced and customisable software.
- A collection of different games.
- Technical support and CRM system.
- Coverage of various betting markets.
II. Decide on the content
Ways to catch the interest of gamblers and make the site interactive?
Reply to the questions that are mentioned below:
- What to do: adhere to the tradition and provide such popular games as roulette, blackjack, poker, etc. or it is better to add something unusual, for example, new versions of popular games or some offers that gain popularity, like fantasy sports?
- Will connect a live casino module be connected? The most advanced online gambling establishments today provide opportunities for live broadcasts, thus creating a unique atmosphere of a gambling establishment in houses of players.
- What about sports betting? This rapidly growing market currently takes more than three trillion dollars on a global scale. Now bets on non-existing sports are not considered something weird.
- Will your gambling establishment accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other currencies? Currently, the described market enters the world arena, and, according to gamblers, the cryptocurrency is the safest a method of payment. Therefore, it makes sense to consider this option. As explained by Ivan Montik, more and more players are willing to make financial transactions using bitcoin. It can be confirmed by the fact that there are about four hundred requests for the launch of bitcoin casinos during the past six months.
- Will you connect additional features, such as live chat, live data on gamblers, tournaments, and offer loyal customers some special bonuses?
- Maybe it is worth developing a mobile format? According to recent studies, the mobile gambling market will take two-fifths of the total market this year. And almost a hundred million people choose mobile solutions. Experts believe that 40% of gamblers use these solutions to place bets. Currently, players from twenty-five to thirty-four years old use portable devices to enter gambling establishments. So we strongly recommend you to think about the development of a betting website or a corresponding mobile application.
III. The creation of a perfect design and an interface
The way the project looks has a direct influence on the profit margin. Nothing makes clients form a bad opinion easier than a low-quality, slow, and illogical gaming site. You should remember that gambling on the Internet is a profitable sphere, which means that there will be a fight for clients with competitors.
We offer you some practical tips:
Choose a simple and modern design
Hold to a minimalistic approach. Users should immediately understand what to do to start playing: how to sign-up, how to look through the game catalogue, etc. Do not overload the site with graphics and interactive elements since it can slow down the speed and make gamblers nervous.
When people are bored they simply go to another place and, as a result, search systems will make your place on the list of requests lower. The video playback should not start until gamblers click on it. There should be not too much animation and all used images should be optimised in their size.
The design has to be responsive. Mobile casinos are now at their height so take care of the optimisation of a site for gadgets.
In 2014, the industry of mobile games came out in twenty-one billion dollars. Three years later, this number has reached one hundred billion dollars. Costs for mobile gambling applications in iOS have increased by 55%ver over the past few years. Total revenue from games on Google Play has reached 105% in the annual increase.
Even if it is impossible now to make a mobile application, do not change your mind about the development of a site that is adapted for gadgets.
Do not forget about the five-second rule
Users need five seconds to see how unique your project is, and how useful are your services. They want to know what differentiates you in the marketplace.
The home page needs to have convincing slogans, interesting content, a noticeable CTA-button, and a precise plan of how to reach the ultimate goal.
Building trust-based relations
Today, cybercrime happens more often, and many people are concerned about the security of their personal and banking data, especially when it is about computer games. If the server is properly protected, be sure to tell about it on your site. Signs of security, recommendations, provided by other gamblers, who mention the advantages of the product, and support for social media – there are many different ways.
As soon as the project is functioning properly, find a hosting provider. Do not forget that not all services allow you to launch betting and casino sites. It is better to rent or purchase special high-speed hosting on the territory where online gambling is considered legal.